I wasn’t tagged to do this tag, but I saw it on Booksandlala’s youtube channel and it seemed fun so here we are.
1. Name a cartoon(s) that you love: I’m not big into cartoons now, but I used to LOVE Daria on MTV. (My age is showing I know lol)
2. What is your favorite song right now? I honestly haven’t been listening to much music lately but if I had to choose something it would be Rollercoaster by Luke Bryan.
3. What could you do for hours (that isn’t reading)? I could easily binge watch a show for hours, which isn’t unusual for most of us.
4. What is something you love to do that your followers would be surprised by? This is a tough one since I’m pretty much an open book, but I guess I would say sleep, I love sleeping.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about (this can do with books, I guess)? I love learning about new technology that has come out, or is coming out.
6. What is something unusual you know how to do? I wouldn’t say it is too unusual but I know how to manually make an espresso shot. (I’m reaching I know lol)
7. Name something you’ve made in the last year (and show us, if you can) I’ve made this blog within the last two weeks!!
8. What is your most recent personal project? My blog is a repeat offender for this question.
9. Tell us something you think about often (maybe while staring out of windows) how absolutely adorable Oreo is (when he isn’t getting himself into trouble)
10. Give us something thats your favorite, but make it something oddly specific, not like your favorite food, but like your favorite food when you’ve been studying for hours and forgot to eat. Or, you know, something like that. I’d say my anything full of carbs is my favorite food when I’m “dieting” because I’m usually trying to slow down on them lol.
I’m going to tag:
Jackie @ Bookworm Cafe
Michelle @ Bookaholic Banter
Megs @ Between the Pages