1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES
- When people dog ear books as book marks.
- When people ‘borrow’ books and never return them.
- I really dislike when series are different sizes!
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I have signed books that don’t mean much to me (I’m in the process of doing giveaways with them)
- At this point in my life I am beginning to like buying books on my Kindle more than ever.
- Books will stay on my currently reading shelf for around a year before I decide to DNF them.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK
I would have to say it was while reading The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saénz
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE
ok tough one because I use a three shelf type thing by my bed and the bottom shelf is filled with books… I’m only gonna count the top two because that’s not where books should go lol. 2 books, my kindle, and my iPad, not as bad as I thought lol
FAVORITE READING SNACK
I don’t usually read while eating, but I do drink coffee or water.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
- Harry Potter Series J.K Rowling
- Final Girls by Riley Sager
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
I don’t have a specific book shelf in my apartment. I have a small one over my couch, I use a shelf by my bed and I have a legit cardboard box of books in the garage. At my mom’s yea I don’t even want to think about it lol
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU?
Books have helped me get through some really hard times, they mean a lot to me.
BIGGEST READING SECRET
I can’t read one book at a time, my mind needs al different Genre’s at the same time.
Michelle @ Bookaholic Banter
Kat @ lilkadykitty
Linda @ Linda’s Little Library
Megs @ Between the Pages
Haley @ Beautifully Books