It is made by bloggers for bloggers. It’s a way to let fellow bloggers know that you recognise and appreciate the hard work that they do.
IF YOU ACCEPT THE NOMINATION, HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Write a blog post to showcase your award
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Share two general pieces of advice for others
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Let your 15 bloggers know that you have nominated them.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED…
Around the time I started my YouTube channel I decided I wanted to do video reviews. After attempting quite a few I realized reviewing books on camera just wasn’t my thing. I decided then to try my hand at written reviews, grade school style lol. After attempting quite a few I realized I wasn’t so bad and decided maybe a blog was more my speed for book reviews. I signed up for Netgalley got my first approval, and here I am (quite backed up on review books lol). So yes I started my blog strictly for book reviews, and it is now becoming a place of bookish memes, book tags, and links to my YouTube videos. 🙂
ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS
1. Get to know other bloggers! I think this is important because one, you can make so many new friends with similar interests as you which is always fun. And two us bloggers are all in the same boat at first, we all have questions that others can help with and just want a happy space to be us.
2. Be Unapologetically you! This is your blog, your space, to do what you want. It always nice to take advice from others, but don’t base all your blog posts around what they say. People who follow you genuinely want to support you and what you write about!
Nominations: (I apologize in advance if you have already been nominated but love you all!!)