1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2018.
Tough call… but by the time this posts I should be fully done with 11/22/63 and it is blowing my mind right now.
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2018.
The Witch Doesn’t Burn In This One by Amanda Lovelace, word’s can not describe….
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
Legendary, I still have a gorgeous ARC I need to read…
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
What If It’s Us by Adam Silvera, which I already read, reviewed, and loved beyond words!!
5. Biggest disappointment.
The Death of Mrs. Westaway, I just expected so much more from this one.
6. Biggest surprise.
How To Walk Away by Katherine Carter, this one I just won’t expecting to love so much!
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
Scott Reintgen Nyxia is just out of this world!
8. Newest fictional crush.
Maven from The Red Queen series
9. Newest favourite character
I have two, both from What If It’s Us, Ben & Arthur!
10. Book that made you cry.
Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake, wow… just wow..
11. Book that made you happy.
Geekerella was just such a happy book to me.
12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
For one that I saw this year I would have to say Before I Fall
13. Favourite review you’ve written this year. (Booktube version: Favourite video you have done so far in this year)
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
The Ousider by Stephen King… what can I say, I love me a creepy cover!
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
I really want to finish The Dark Tower Series this year!
If you’ve yet to get this tag done, please consider yourself tagged!!!