How to Play
The major issue of plastic pollution has been gaining much awareness lately, thanks to numerous documentaries and high profile campaigns. As we wake up to the level of destruction to our planet caused by single- use plastics, people are increasingly switching to reusables. Hooray! Join us in this global game of tag by sharing photos of your reusables to help #beatplasticpollution Let’s play!
All games have rules 😉 These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
MY TOP TIP –
Invest in a water filter and reusable water bottle instead of using plastic bottles of water that you will just throw away.
Here we have the coffee tumblers (I have quite a few) that I drink my morning iced coffee in. Next is my favorite Camelback reusable water bottle (50 oz). Lastly is my Alkaline water filter that I use to refill my water bottle!
I’m gonna skip tags since I’m a bit late on this one but if you get the chance please give it a go, I would love to see others!